We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. We will accept your timely return of unused or defective merchandise for a full refund excluding shipping charges of the original purchase price within 7 days of the receipt date. Returns outside of 7 days will not be accepted and will be returned to sender. Items returned might be subject to a reduced refund if not in its original packaging and/or if the merchandise has been marked down in the intervening time period. We reserve the right to return any worn or damaged jewelry to the sender.
Please call for a return authorization at 424.289.0306 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before making any returns. Merchandise should include all the original packaging and be in the same condition as when it was received. You must provide the proof of purchase, such as the original receipt, gift receipt or order number.If your item was purchased from one of our retail partners, please contact the retailer about your return.
A refund will be made if merchandise is returned within 7 days of receipt date. A credit will be issued for returned merchandise within 30-60 days. No returns or refunds will be accepted after 7 days. Please allow 14 days for the processing of your return. We will refund the credit card used for purchase of the merchandise. Shipping is not refundable. We require proof of tracking to replace lost packages.
This policy excludes all sale merchandise. Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for refund, exchange, or merchandise credit. We are unable to make exceptions for fit or sizing. Custom orders or special orders are not refundable.
Any item with a manufacturer’s defect will be repaired at no charge if contacted within 60 days of purchase. Standard repair charges for rings are $60 for any size adjustment of size 8 and above and for earrings, $35 to change an earring from clip to post or post to clip provided the design allows for that adjustment.
Email us with the following information if you have a repair request:
- Proof of purchase (required)
- Name, email, and phone number
- Image(s) of damaged item(s)
- A description of your request
- We are unable to process requests for jewelry purchased at a discount.
- If your item was purchased from one of our retail partners, please contact the retailer directly about your repair.
- If the damage was caused due to neglecting our jewelry care instructions, we will be unable to process your request.
- Customers are responsible for shipping cost to ship the product in for diagnosis and repair.